Thursday, March 14, 2013

If You Weren't Out Riding This Morning, You Missed Out

Ok, bear with me here.  I can't be bothered to edit videos--I already spend too much of my life in front of a computer, eh.  Also, I think your biking videos with whatever music you think is cool at the time can often be a bit lame, but...

Try this:

Load this video (the first one below), but pause it before it plays.  Set the volume on this YouTube video to about 25%.

Then, in another tab (or below), load this video (the second video below), ensure the volume is at 100%, and your speakers are cranked.  Skip the ad if there is one, and once the music starts playing, go back to the first tab, hit play, and perhaps put it to full screen.

Make sure you adjust the volumes as directed.

If you do this correctly, you will see a biking vid whilst listening to music.  If you don't like my music choice, pick your own!

Enjoy.  You should have been out riding at Lebanon Hills this morning--it was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment